A well-planned, smooth migration to the cloud will transform how your business operates. Your employees will have access to files and applications anywhere in the world. Your leadership team can manage the budget by scaling resources up or down. The cloud provides great value, is cost-effective, and makes your operations more secure, mobile, flexible and competitive.
We work with a variety of cloud solutions including:
• Microsoft 365
• Cloud Line of Business Applications
We provide guidance with product selection and help you ensure a smooth migration by offering training and support for your users. The results will transform your business operations.
To maximize your use of Microsoft 365, we take a consultative approach. We work with you to determine the best solutions for your needs and how you can meet your business objectives. Once we migrate your data to Microsoft 365, we can help train your team to ensure they are accessing all of the efficiency and productivity benefits Microsoft 365 has to offer.
• Improving data accessibility through remote access from anywhere
• Streamlining collaboration using cloud based documents
• Optimizing the quality and effectiveness of your virtual meetings
As you realize the benefits of moving your data and applications to the Microsoft 365 platform, we can help with:
• Data migrations to OneDrive and SharePoint
• Migration to Microsoft-hosted email
• Teams adoption for remote audio, video and web conferences
• Comprehensive security of all cloud resources
You can learn more about how Microsoft 365 can benefit your business on our Microsoft 365 Consulting page
The coud isn’t a buzzword. It’s a catalyst transforming how your agency operates through:
• Flexibility to work from anywhere, at any time, from virtually any device.
• Improved collaboration through cloud applications that offer virtual meetings and shared storage.
• Capital expenditure reduction. Cloud services are available as a simple monthly subscription, eliminating large up-front costs.
• Scalability for your business to grow when needed, as needed.
• 24×7 reliability. Most vendors maintain an uptime of 99.9%
• Security. We also help clients through our security and compliance services such as 24×7 threat detection.
Cloud solutions architect
Adam is passionate about consulting with organizations across the country to help them develop and execute a cloud adoption strategy that meets their business needs and future objectives. Adam oversees and manages our company strategy for Microsoft 365 adoption and is responsible for future growth and development inside Microsoft 365 and other cloud technologies.