To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient with general Office applications.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment and ability to adapt to changes quickly.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Excellent understanding of procurement processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Product Catalog.
- Process driven and attention to detail with accuracy in performing procurement responsibilities.